This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
Here are a few of our favorite Easter Dinner Ideas. You’ll find lots of inspiration here from Easter mains, vibrant veggie side dishes, fresh and springy salads, and dreamy Easter desserts! Going plant-based this Easter? We have you covered! Scroll down for some of our most popular vegan & vegetarian Easter recipes!
Table of Contents
- Vegetarian Easter Dinner Ideas
- Asparagus Risotto
- Orecchiette with Creamy Carrot Miso Sauce
- Vegan Pot Pie with Spring Vegetables
- Lentil Patties
- Veggie Sides for the Easter Table
- Blistered Green Beans with Toasted Walnut Vinaigrette
- Roasted Carrots with Tahini Sauce
- Grilled Asparagus
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Romesco Sauce
- Berbere Potatoes
- Crispy Herby Smashed Potatoes
- The Best Grilled Asparagus! | Video
- Easter Fish Recipes
- Fennel Crusted Halibut with Asparagus Sauce
- Seared Ahi with Dill Sauce
- Steelhead Trout with Spring Pea Sauce
- Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce and Asparagus
- Hearty Easter Mains
- Roasted Leg of Lamb
- Grilled Lamb Kebobs with Herb Salad
- Slow-Roasted Lamb Shawarma
- Crispy Braised Chicken Thighs with Artichokes
- Harissa Roasted Leg of Lamb
- Lebanese Stuffed Eggplant
- Springy Easter Salads
- Asparagus Salad
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Pistachio and Mint
- Little Gem Salad with Dilly Ranch Dressing
- Asparagus Salad with olives, lemon and Couscous
- Easter Soups
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Creamy Celeriac Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup
- Easter Appetizers
- Spring Pea Pesto
- Artichoke Souffle w/ Goat Cheese and Thyme
- Asparagus Tart
- How to Build a Stunning Cheese Board
- The BEST EVER Deviled Eggs
- Rustic Seed Crackers
- Easter Desserts
- Rhubarb Tart with Lemon, Cardamom & Vanilla
- Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler with Orange and Ginger
- Olive Oil Cake
- Easy Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (vegan & gluten-free)
- Easter Cocktails
- The Verdant Garden Cocktail
- Gimlet Cocktail
- Blackberry Bramble Cocktail
- More Collections you may Like
- Easter Dinner Ideas
Vegetarian Easter Dinner Ideas
Here are a few of our favorite Vegan and Vegetarian Easter dinners.
Veggie Sides for the Easter Table
Here’s a selection of springy veggie sides that are sure to add to your Easter dinner!
The Best Grilled Asparagus! | Video
Easter Fish Recipes
We love serving fish for Easter dinner. Here are some spring favorites!
Hearty Easter Mains
Growing up, my Egyptian father would always roast lamb for Easter, so there is a fondness here that reminds me of home. He was raised Coptic, in the old orthodox christian religion. He wore the sign of the cross, tattooed on his wrist as a child, following the ancient custom.
Springy Easter Salads
These fresh and tasty salads are perfect for your Easter dinner table!
A selection of vibrant soups, perfect for starting off your special Easter Dinner.
Start Easter dinner off right with these spring-inspired appetizers!
What Easter dinner would be complete without dessert? Here are our favorite spring- forward desserts.
More Collections you may Like
- 30 Vibrant Healthy Spring Recipes!
- Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas!
- 50 Farmers Market Recipes!
- 20 Best Asparagus Recipes
Easter Dinner Ideas
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: tossed
- Cuisine: American
Here are a few of our favorite Easter Dinner Ideas. You’ll find lots of inspiration here from Easter mains, vibrant veggie side dishes, fresh and springy salads, and dreamy Easter desserts! Going plant-based this Easter? We have you covered! Scroll down for some of our most popular vegan & vegetarian Easter recipes: Spring Lentil Salad
- 2 cups cooked lentils (Black Caviar or French Green are nice- do not use split lentils) about 3/4 cup dry.
- 3 cups spring veggies- your choice of snap peas, English peas, snow peas, green beans, asparagus, radishes or chard
- 3 tablespoons red onion- finely chopped , or sub green onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced- use a garlic press
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves (2 ounces) or sub dill or italian parsley, but mint is nice. 😉
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon sumac -optional but yummy!
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional micro greens
Optional Yogurt Sauce: ( Or sub creamy hummus)
Cook the lentils in salted water until tender but not falling apart. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain.
Lightly blanch asparagus, snap peas, green beans, or English peas until tender-crisp. Chill.
If adding radishes, you can keep those raw and crunchy. If using chard, finely chop and wilt in a pan with a little olive oil, shallot or garlic, and salt and pepper.
Place the lentils, veggies, onion, garlic and mint in a bowl. Toss with the olive oil, lemon zest and juice from ½ a lemon—season generously with salt, pepper and optional sumac.
Adjust lemon, adding more if you like. If it’s bland, it most likely needs salt.
Make the optional Yogurt Sauce to lather on the bottle of the plate or platter: Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Smear the yogurt sauce on a platter (or individual bowls or plates) then top with lentil salad and optional microgreens.
- Serving Size: – served with the Yogurt Sauce
- Calories: 342
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 462.8 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 47.6 g
- Fiber: 8.6 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
Keywords: easter recipes, easter ideas, spring lentil salad