Asparagus Soup- a delicious combination of flavors that dazzles the palate. Simple, easy, this soup is elegant enough for spring gatherings and special events, yet easy enough for weeknight meals.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.~ Khalil Gibran
How to Make Asparagus Soup:
- Saute onion and fennel and garlic in oil.
- Add water or stock and sliced potatoes, and simmer covered until potatoes are tender.
- Add asparagus, turn the heat up and return to a boil, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the herbs.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until silky smooth
- Return to the stove and heat gently whisk in Sour Cream.
- Season with salt and pepper
More asparagus recipes you may like!