The Best EVER Deviled Eggs
The Best EVER Deviled Eggs- made with crumbled bacon, cheddar and onion, simple and soooooo delicious!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: AmericAN
- In a large pot, gently place 12 eggs. Fill pot until water covers eggs about 1 1/2 inches. Bring to a boil. Cover, turn heat off and let stand 10-12 minutes.
- Peel under running cold water.
- Cut eggs in half scoop out yolks into a bowl.
- Mash with a fork and add other ingredients. Mix. Add enough Mayo to have a nice creamy mixture. Taste, adjust salt. Fill the eggs and chill.
- Garnish with paprika and chives or Italian parsley right before serving.
- *If you want to serve them whole and standing up, like in the photo above, cut the tops off at the narrow end and cut off a tiny sliver of the bottom so they have a platform to stand on. Either scoop out the yokes with a small spoon, or gently squeeze the side of the egg, and the yokes should pop out.
- You could pipe the filing into the egg whites, using a piping bag or a zip lock bag ( cut a small opening into the corner).
- Calories: 250
Keywords: deviled eggs, the best deviled egg recipe, best deviled eggs, how to make deviled eggs