It’s that time again, back to school and back to work! Here are my top 25 Delicious Healthy Lunches to try out this week that are mostly plant-based and veggie-driven. Most of these healthy lunch recipes can be made ahead and are packable.
Many are vegan or vegan-adaptable and gluten-free! Pick out a few to try this week and feel nourished and energized all week long!
Have a favorite? Please leave me a note in the comments below!
- Fresh Spring Rolls with BEST EVER Peanut Sauce! These vegan spring rolls can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for healthy meals and packable lunches on the go! A delicious healthy lunch recipe.
2. Vegan Banh Mi Noodle Bowls with Sriracha Tofu, rice noodles, pickled carrots and radishes, crunchy cucumber and cabbage and a creamy vegan spicy Bahn Mi dressing. Make these ahead for the busy work week- a healthy delicious lunch idea!
3. Lentil Wrap with Spicy Tahini Sauce – This easy vegan lentil wrap is full of crunchy raw veggies like carrots, beets, and cabbage with a spicy Sriracha Tahini sauce spooned over top. Simple, energizing and easy. Vegan!
4. Tuscan White Bean & Tuna Salad with arugula, radishes, tomatoes and a simple balsamic vinaigrette. A fast and healthy lunch recipe made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
5. Spring Goddess Sandwich ( or wrap) with make-ahead, smashed chickpea salad, crunchy carrots & radishes, cucumber, avocado and sprouts. Vegan and Gluten-free adaptable! A fast and healthy lunch!
6. A delicious recipe for Superfood Walnut Pesto Noodles, loaded up with healthy veggies- a flavorful healthy lunch that is packable and can be made ahead!
7. Carrot Quinoa Salad with Almonds with Apple Cider Vinaigrette- a delicious make-ahead lunch that is healthy, vegan and full of flavor!
8. Vegan Curry Tofu Cashew Salad – Turn it into a hearty wrap, stuff it into an avocado or served over a bowl of tender greens! Flavorful and healthy!
9. Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce – A delicious, vegan make-ahead salad with the best peanut sauce ever! Loaded up with lots of healthy veggies, keep this gluten-free by using rice noodles. Make a big batch for the busy week!
10.) Kale & Quinoa Salad with Apples, Chickpeas and Currants! A hearty vegan salad that can be made ahead- perfect for potlucks, gatherings or midweek lunches!
10. My favorite, a Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Sandwich which if you are gluten-free, forgo the bread and eat it out of the bowl, or over greens or try it in a wrap! Vegan and gluten-free adaptable!
11. Tarragon Chicken Salad can be turned into a sandwich, wrap or served over a bed of tender greens. Fast easy and full of flavor! A healthy delicious low-carb lunch! Keto friendly.
13. Middle Eastern Salad Tacos with spiced chickpeas, hummus and a mound of lemony salad, topped with fresh herbs and scallions. FAST, Vegan & sooooo Delicious!
14. Luscious Zucchini Basil Soup! Make this ahead for the busy work week and keep it vegan or swirl in a little yogurt. A healthy delicious lunch recipe perfect when zucchinis are aplenty!
16. Make Life Simple- Instant Pot Lentil Soup– make a big batch of soup on Sunday for easy healthy midweek lunches! Vegan and Gluten-free!
17. Green Goddess Egg Salad with Avocado – this can be served on delicious whole grain bread like you see here, over a bed of lightly dressed greens or spooned into toasted pita or tortillas. Instead of using traditional mayo, try using plain yogurt or vegan mayo.
18. Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps with Chicken (or Tofu) – easy, fast, no cooking required, just assemble! Substitute baked tofu or seared shiitake mushrooms for the chicken. The flavorful sauce is called Nuoc Cham – a Vietnamese staple and the great thing is, it is totally oil-free. Gluten-free and lean.
19. This Heirloom Tomato Sandwich with arugula is delicious when juicy summer tomatoes are in season. Keep it vegan or add fresh mozzarella or goat cheese. My very first recipe on the blog. 🙂
20. Soba Noodle Salad with Cucumber and Smoked Salmon (or tofu) – a tasty salad with gluten-free buckwheat noodles, smoked salmon ( or tofu) cucumbers, scallions, and a delicious Sesame Dressing.
22. “Kicked-up” Picante Tuna Salad – This spicy tuna salad is made with radishes, cilantro, jalapeño, capers and zesty lime juice. Serve it over a bed of greens, piled onto an avocado, or spooned into tortillas or a wrap. Sometimes I’ll just eat it out of a bowl. A fast and easy lunch idea.
23. Middle Eastern-inspired Balela Salad, stuffed into a pita – made with chickpeas, bell peppers, olives, cucumbers and parsley in a lemony dressing. Serve it in a pita with creamy tahini sauce or over a bed of greens. Either way you will love it! A simple healthy lunch idea!
26. Smoky Chipotle Black Bean Burgers that can be made in under 30 minutes! Serve them in a bun or over tender greens! Vegan adaptable and perfect for Sunday meal prep! An energizing healthy lunch recipe!
27. Baked Falafel Bowls! Meal-prep these authentic falafels and freeze for the busy workweek. Easy, delicious, authentic falafel recipe! Vegan and Gluten-free!
Quinoa Chicken Salad with tomatoes, arugula, chickpeas, parsley, mint and a simple lemony dressing. A packable and easy lunch idea!
28. Too busy for lunch? This Matcha, Kale and Pineapple Smoothie will give you a burst of energy! It is not only delicious, but it is also filling and very energizing!
I hope these simple healthy lunches inspire you to try something new the next few weeks!
Pick out a few, print them out, make a shopping list and prep them ahead for the busy the work week.
Think how nourished your body will feel!
25 Healthy Lunches!
25 Healthy Lunch ideas to keep you feeling energized all week long! Vegan and Gluten-free adaptable! Make-ahead for the busy work week. Packable!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: lunch
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: global
make according to directions!
Keywords: healthy lunch ideas, healthy lunches, fast lunches, easy lunches, vegan lunches, vegan lunch ideas, packable lunches, healthy lunch ideas,