Easy Roasted Broccoli Salad with toasted almonds, kalamata olives, and lemon zest, drizzled with delicious Mustard Seed Maple Dressing. Amazingly simple, yet filled with so much vibrant flavor.
Our work is to make ourselves visible in this world. This is the soul’s individual journey, and the soul would much rather fail at its own life than succeed at someone else’s. ~David Whyte
This recipe for Roasted Broccoli Salad with Mustard Seed Maple Dressing has a lot of flavor and texture while still being so easy to put together! These combined flavors just make the roasted broccoli so happy! We start by roasting the broccoli, and while it is in the oven, the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
The dressing is simple but packed with so much vibrant depth. Whole grain mustard is combined with fresh tarragon, shallots, and lemon juice with just enough maple syrup to balance it out without being overly sweet. It is so bright without being to sharp and perfectly pungent!
We toss the roasted broccoli and dressing along with kalamata olives and top it off with the toasted almonds and lemon zest. Feta is delicious here but optional! Serving at room temperature will bring all the good tastes front and center.
How to Make Roasted Broccoli Salad
Step one: Roast the broccoli using this fast and easy method.
Step two: While the broccoli is in the oven, whisk together the Mustard Seed Maple Dressing.
Step three: Chop the roasted broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
Step four: Place cut broccoli in a bowl, toss with sliced kalamata olives, lemon zest and Mustard Seed Maple Dressing.
More Broccoli Recipes to Enjoy
- Crispy Oven Roasted Broccoli
- 15-Minute Broccoli with Garlic & Lemon Zest
- Creamy Vegan Broccoli Salad
- Broccoli Quinoa Cakes!
- Vegan Broccoli & Chedda & Soup
- Creamy Broccoli Pesto Soup
Hope you enjoy!Print
Easy Roasted Broccoli Salad with toasted almonds, kalamata olives, and lemon zest drizzled with Mustard Seed Maple Dressing.
- 1 large head of roasted broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 10 kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup feta or vegan feta(optional)
- lemon zest from one lemon
Maple Mustard Seed Dressing
- Roast the broccoli. (Instructions here.)
- While broccoli is roasting, make the dressing. In a bowl, whisk together whole grain mustard, maple syrup, lemon juice, olive oil, tarragon, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Cut cooled broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss in a bowl with the kalamata olives and half of the dressing.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with almonds, lemon zest and feta cheese. Drizzle on more dressing as needed. Serve at room temperature.
Salad will keep up to 4 days in the fridge.
Keywords: roasted broccoli salad, roasted broccoli salad recipe