This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
Here are our top 25 Best Broccoli Recipes that will have coming back for more! Whether you are looking for roasted broccoli recipes, broccoli salads, broccoli soups, vegetarian broccoli recipes, or entire meals made out of broccoli, you’ll find inspiration here!
From roasted, to grilled, to steamed, to mashed, and everything inbetween, here are the best ways to cook broccoli. Pick a few new recipes this week and let us know you favorites in the comments below!
Table of Contents
- Our 3 Most Popular Broccoli Recipes!
- The Benefits of Eating Broccoli
- Roasted Broccoli recipes
- Roasted Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Romanesco
- Perfect Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Broccoli Salad Video
- Delicious Broccoli Dinners
- Broccoli Shrimp Stir fry
- Broccoli Pasta
- Broccoli Cakes!
- Broccoli Manicotti
- Pasta with Broccolini & Chickpeas
- Zaatar Chicken with Broccolini
- Jade Noodles
- Garlic Chili Tofu with Sesame Broccolini
- Garlicky Cruciferous Pasta
- Broccoli Stir Fry
- One-Skillet Broccoli Chicken Orzo
- Tasty Broccoli SoupS
- Thai Broccoli Soup
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Broccoli Soup with Pesto!
- Broccoli Salad
- Creamy Vegan Broccoli Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
- Broccoli with Garlic & Lemon Zest
- Broccoli For Breakfast!
- Broccoli Frittata
- Broccoli Benedict w/Meyer Lemon Hollandaise
- Broccoli FAQS
- Love veggies? Try these!
- More Collections you may like
- Our Best Broccoli Recipes
The Benefits of Eating Broccoli
Broccoli is jammed full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and fiber. Its most beneficial phytonutrient is called Sulforaphane, a powerful compound that protects us against cancer.
Roasted Broccoli recipes
Roasted Broccoli Salad Video
Delicious Broccoli Dinners
You’ll find new and inspiring ways to enjoy broccoli with these healthy main dishes full of savory flavor.
Tasty Broccoli SoupS
We love broccoli soup and have several for you to try! Make a batch ahead for the busy week and that way you’ll have something to nourish you all week long!
Crunchy and fresh, this broccoli salad may surprise you with its incredible depth of flavor.
Quick to prepare, steamed broccoli is easy and delicious! This will easily become a staple on your dinner table!
Broccoli For Breakfast!
The stems of broccoli contain more nutrients than the flowerets! Save and add to soups and stir-fries!
Sautéing or pan-frying broccoli brings out the delicious flavor also keeps the texture tender crisp, retaining color and nutritional value. Steaming broccoli will retain more of the vitamin c content than other methods of cooking.
No need to blanch, cut the flowerets small and they will cook up perfectly tender-crisp.
Broccoli is considered a superfood! It is a great source of antioxidants, can reduce inflammation, improve blood sugar control, boost immunity and may promote heart health! Broccoli is rich in fiber and contains vitamins c and k and iron and potassium.
While raw broccoli is high in vitamin c and many people can enjoy raw broccoli, for some it can create gas and bloating. Cooking broccoli softens the fibers making them easier to chew and digest fully.
Love these broccoli recipes? Please let us know your favorites in the comments and leave a 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below the recipe card.
More Collections you may like
- 33+ Best Cauliflower Recipes
- 25+ Amazing Cabbage Recipes
- 40 Irresistible Mushroom Recipes!
- 20+ Best Eggplant Recipes
- 30+ Mouthwatering Zucchini Recipes!
Here are 21 Best Broccoli Recipes that are healthy, flavorful, and not boring! Whether you are looking for roasted broccoli recipes, broccoli salads, broccoli soups, vegetarian broccoli recipes, or entire meals made out of broccoli, you’ll find inspiration here! (Roasted Broccoli)
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Trim off the tougher stem and peel the broccoli stem if needed. (If broccoli is freshly picked, it will probably not need peeling). Cut into bite-sized pieces. This size allows the broccoli to get a good sear without overcooking. Cut the stem into 2-inch lengths about 1/2 inch thick. Place cut broccoli in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper into the broccoli, lightly massaging in with your hands.
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer, on a sheet pan covered with parchment (optional, but makes for easy clean up).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The broccoli with continue to cook on the sheet pan, when you bring it out of the oven. Move immediately to a serving dish to keep it tender crisp.
- Serve warm as it or with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Check out additional serving suggestions in the notes.
Feel free to add a drizzle of truffle oil, to elevate this!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 7.5 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: broccoli recipes, best broccoli recipes, best way to cook broccoli, roasted broccoli, what to cook with broccoli