This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
Here are our Best Cauliflower Recipes that are healthy, flavorful, and never boring! Whether you are looking for roasted cauliflower recipes, Indian cauliflower recipes, cauliflower soups, cauliflower salads, cauliflower side dishes, or delicious cauliflower dinners -here are some options the whole family will love!
Why We Love Cauliflower!
We love cauliflower for so many reasons, it is mild in flavor lending itself as the perfect blank canvas for spices and flavors! Perfect with almost any cuisine including Indian, Mediterranean and Asian recipes.
This recipe for Cauliflower Pasta is one of our most loved dishes!
Cauliflower is good for us! Full of fiber with a low glycemic index. A great source of vitamin c, magnesium and vitamin B6. It also contains choline, essential for brain health.
A perfect low-carb alternative to grains, cauliflower is incredibly versatile to cook with whether made into “rice”, pureed, roasted, sautéed, mashed, grilled or baked, the healthy recipes here are sure to inspire you! Most are vegetarian or vegan!
Table of Contents
- Why We Love Cauliflower!
- Hearty Cauliflower Salads
- Indian Spinach Salad with Lentils & Cauliflower
- Roasted Cauliflower Farro Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Purple Cauliflower Salad (Sicilian Style!)
- Warm Winter Salad
- Shaved Cauliflower Salad w/ Yogurt Dressing
- Cozy Cauliflower SouPs!
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Garlic & Sage
- Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Thyme and Sharp Cheddar
- Indian Cauliflower Recipes
- Indian Cauliflower, Chickpea & Tofu Bowls
- Frankies! (aka Bombay Burritos)
- Vegan Tikka Masala (Stovetop or Instant Pot)
- Aloo Gobi Recipe (Indian-Spiced Potatoes & Cauliflower)
- Golden Cauliflower Dal w/ Red Lentils, Coconut and Spinach
- Cauliflower Rice
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice!
- Vegan Fajita Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
- Grain-Free Moroccan Cauliflower Couscous
- Greek Souvlaki Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
- CAULIFLOWER Side Dishes
- Mashed Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic
- Grilled Veggies
- Cauliflower Gratin with Garlic and Sage
- Dinner Ideas with Cauliflower!
- Kung Pao Noodles!
- Cauliflower Tacos with Mole Sauce (Vegan!)
- Zaatar Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Green Tahini Sauce
- Smoky Cauliflower Chimichurri Bowls
- Cauliflower Steaks with Romesco Sauce & Lentils
- Herby Chicken Pot Pie with Easy Biscuit Crust
- White Enchiladas w/Chicken or CaulifloweR
- Roasted Cauliflower Recipes
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Toasted Walnuts, Parsley, Garlic & Lemon zest
- Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Lemon and Parsley
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Gremolata
- Roasted Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Tofu and Veggies
- Cauliflower Recipes
Hearty Cauliflower Salads
Savory hearty salads with Cauliflower make a delicious side dish or a light healthy entree, pair with a protein or enjoy as is!
Cozy Cauliflower SouPs!
Cauliflower blends up creamy and nourishing in these delicious soup recipes.
Indian Cauliflower Recipes
Pairing perfectly with Indian flavors, cauliflower soaks up the delicious spiced sauces.
Cauliflower rice is a light alternative to rice and other grains. Low carb with a toothsome texture and ready to take on any flavor!
CAULIFLOWER Side Dishes
These side dishes with cauliflower are not only full of delicious flavors they are also a great low carb alternative to the more traditional starchy sides.
Dinner Ideas with Cauliflower!
Healthy tender cauliflower tucked into savory entrees, a great way to boost up the nutrients of your meal.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipes
This is where cauliflower truly shines! Roasting brings out the juicy sweetness, pairing perfectly with most any spice and flavor.
Cauliflower is a good source of fiber and is lower in carbohydrates and calories than rice. It is a perfect alternative to rice for those who are on a low-carb diet.
Cauliflower is mild in flavor, especially when cooked, lending itself well to many different spices and sauces. Perfect with almost any cuisine, including Indian, Mediterranean, and Asian flavors.
Cauliflower is a source of choline, essential for brain development as well as a key building block for acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that is needed for signaling to the nervous system. Choline is essential for mood, memory and recall.
Roasting brings out cauliflower’s toasty, earthy sweetness and it’s our favorite way to cook cauliflower. Cauliflower can also be grilled with delicious results. Make into cauliflower “rice” as a grain alternative. Mashed cauliflower is a great low-carb alternative replacement to potatoes.
Love these recipes? Please let us know in the comments and leave a 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below the recipe card.Print
Here are our Best Cauliflower Recipes that are healthy, flavorful, and not boring! Whether you are looking for roasted cauliflower recipes, Indian cauliflower recipes, cauliflower soups, cauliflower salads, cauliflower side dishes or delicious cauliflower dinners -we’ve got something for you! (Whole Roasted Cauliflower)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Trim the cauliflower – either cutting off the stem (easier) to create a flat base, or leaving it intact, trimming and slicing the bottom so it stands up straight ( like a tree trunk).
- Place it in an ovenproof skillet or dutch oven. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil all over the cauliflower, sprinkle with salt and Zaatar spice. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake. Cover tightly with the lid or foil and bake for 25-45 minutes– depending on size – or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Smaller cauliflower heads may only take 25 minutes, larger ones can take up to 60.
- Uncover. Very carefully take the lid or foil off, minding the hot steam (it will burn!). Drizzle with a little more olive oil, place back in the oven for 30 minutes uncovered, perhaps rotating halfway through. At this point it should be deeply golden, but if not, continue roasting until it is… please no pale cauliflowers here!
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle more zaatar if you like, fresh herbs, and optional aleppo chili flakes, and either drizzle the tahini sauce over the whole thing right in the pan, or cut it up, like a cake, into wedges and serve the tahini sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Baking time will depend on size of the cauliflower.
- Serving Size: ¼ of a cauliflower with no tahini sauce
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 366.7 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.8 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cauliflower recipes, best cauliflower recipes, cauliflower recipes, healthy cauliflower recipes, vegan cauliflower recipes