This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
This roasted Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Tofu and Veggies is so tasty and easy! A quick and healthy sheet-pan dinner -perfect for busy weeknights! Vegan, gluten-free!
Life is a balance between holding on and letting go. ~ Rumi~
This quick and healthy sheet-pan dinner is such a snap to make! Cauliflower Rice is roasted along with tofu and Veggies to create a vegan bowl!
Paleo and gluten-free this meal is full of healthy nutritious veggies that you can switch out, based on your preferences. Give it a whirl during the busy workweek.
Roasting the cauliflower rice gives it such wonderful texture, and it was actually one of you that gave me this great idea. I’m loving it, thank you!!!
How to make Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Here I’m using tofu, but chicken breast will work well too!
Or use some of each for mixed households!
Have a great week!
More Buddha Bowl recipes you’ll love!
- 25 Delicious Vegan Buddha Bowls!
- Coconut Rice Bowls
- Indian Cauliflower, Chickpea & Tofu Bowls
- Miso Mushroom Bowl
- Japanese Salmon Rice Bowls
Roasted Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Tofu and Veggies – a quick and healthy sheet-pan dinner with your choice of protein, tofu or chicken. Vegan, gluten-free! | www.feastingathome.com
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower ( about 4 cups)
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed ( or one small sweet potato or butternut)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 an onion, diced
- 8 ounces tofu or chicken, cubed
- Drizzle olive oil, generous pinch salt, granulated garlic ( or one clove minced)
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 425F
- Make the marinade in a small bowl by whisking hot water with miso until smooth, then add the rest of the ingredients- sesame oil, vinegar, salt, sesame seeds.
- On an extra large, parchment-lined sheet pan ( or two smaller pan) place the riced cauliflower, piled no higher than ½ inch, then the veggies in sections along with the tofu (and or chicken). Season the tofu ( or chicken) with a little salt, then spoon the marinade over top, coating well, then spoon the remaining marinade over the veggies ( not the cauliflower). Drizzle the cauliflower with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and granulated garlic (or toss in a finely minced clove of garlic).
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, giving the veggies and cauliflower a quick toss, then bake 10-more minutes or until desired doneness.
- Divide among two bowls.
- Scatter with scallions, avocado, Asian spice, seeds, and drizzle with a little Braggs Liquid aminos (or smoked shoyu soy sauce is nice) and sriracha hot sauce.
Leftovers will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 9.8 g
- Sodium: 384.2 mg
- Fat: 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 8.1 g
- Protein: 19.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cauliflower rice bowl, vegan rice bowl, rice bowl recipe,