Roasted Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Tofu and Veggies – a quick and healthy sheet-pan dinner with your choice of protein, tofu or chicken. Vegan, gluten-free! | www.feastingathome.com
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower ( about 4 cups)
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed ( or one small sweet potato or butternut)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- ¼ an onion, diced
- 8 ounces tofu or chicken, cubed
- Drizzle olive oil, generous pinch salt, granulated garlic ( or one clove minced)
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
pre heat oven to 425F
On an extra large, parchment-lined sheet pan ( or two smaller pan) place the riced cauliflower, piled no higher than ½ inch, then the veggies in sections along with the tofu (and or chicken). Season the tofu ( or chicken) with a little salt, then spoon the marinade over top, coating well, then spoon the remaining marinade over the veggies ( not the cauliflower). Drizzle the cauliflower with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and granulated garlic (or toss in a finely minced clove of garlic).
Place in the oven for 20 minutes, giving the veggies and cauliflower a quick toss, then bake 10-more minutes or until desired doneness.
Divide among two bowls.
- Serving Size:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
Keywords: cauliflower rice bowl, vegan rice bowl, rice bowl recipe,