This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
What veggies to use in Rainbow Salad?
- grated cabbage
- grated carrots
- grated beets (raw!)
- radishes or try watermelon radish!
- asparagus – shaved
- bell peppers
- snow peas
- jicama or kohlrabi
- onions or scallions
- herbs of your choice
Make a bed or “foundation” of salad greens:
- spring mix
- little gems
- baby spinach
- butter lettuce
- red or green leaf lettuces
Fun Rainbow Salad Dressing Options:
I really like a creamy dressing with the salad, but it is just a personal preference. Choose what calls you!
- Dilly Ranch Dressing
- Creamy Herby Hemp Dressing ( VEGAN!)
- Spirulina Dressing (vegan)
- Creamy Pesto Dressing
- Miso Dressing (vegan)
- Peanut Dressing (vegan)
- Vegan Ranch
Make it ahead!
More salads you may like:
- Little Gem Salad with Dilly Ranch Dressing
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Pear Gorgonzola Salad with Vanilla Fig Dressing
- Indian Spinach Salad with Lentils Cauliflower
- Rainbow Chopped Salad with Herbed Yogurt Dressing
- 35 Easy Delicious Potluck Ideas