Fennel Salad with Cucumber and Dill
A deliciously crunchy fennel salad recipe with fresh dill, cucumber, simple and easy, this make ahead salad is healthy and vegan!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Salad, vegan salad
- Method: tossed
- Cuisine: american
- Cut fennel bulbs in half and remove their hard core.
- Using a mandolin, shave fennel thinly and place in bowl.( Or finely slice as thin as possible).
- Finely slice cucumber with the mandolin and chop the dill. Finely slice the onion.
- Place all in the bowl and add olive oil, lemon, salt and cracked pepper. Let marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 235
Keywords: fennel salad, fennel salad recipe, vegan fennel salad, fennel slaw, vegan fennel slaw recipe, fennel cucumber salad, fennel salad with dill