A deliciously crunchy fennel salad recipe with fresh dill, cucumber, simple and easy, this make ahead salad is healthy and vegan!
- Cut fennel bulbs in half and remove their hard core.
- Using a mandolin, shave fennel thinly and place in bowl.( Or finely slice as thin as possible).
- Finely slice cucumber with the mandolin and chop the dill. Finely slice the onion.
- Place all in the bowl and add olive oil, lemon, salt and cracked pepper. Let marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Taste, adjust salt and lemon.
If it tastes too tart, add a pinch of sugar or a little honey.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 131.2 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: fennel salad, fennel salad recipe, vegan fennel salad, fennel slaw, vegan fennel slaw recipe, fennel cucumber salad, fennel salad with dill