This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
A delicious, healthy recipe for Teriyaki Salmon with baby boy choy and shiitake mushrooms with only 15 minutes of hands-on time before baking in the oven. Simple and easy, vegan-adaptable, & a video. Looking for more? Check out our 25+ BEST Salmon Recipes and 50+ Easy Dinner Ideas! ✨
This Sheet-Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy is fast, flavorful and tasty, perfect for busy weeknights. With only 10 minutes of hands-on time before baking in the oven, you can have a healthy dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
Keep it vegan with Tofu if you like and serve it over nutty brown rice, or Kyoto Sweet Potatoes, or simply serve it on its own for a light, low-carb dinner. The homemade teriyaki marinade is simple to whip up and low in sugar.
Teriyaki Salmon| 60-second video
How to Prep the Sheet-Pan Teriyaki Salmon:
- Place salmon fillets on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Cut the baby bok toy into ¾- ½ inch thin wedges and add to the pan.
- Add a few shiitakes
- Mix the teriyaki ingredients together in a small bowl and spoon over everything.
- Add orange zest to the salmon.
Place in a preheated oven and when it comes out 12-15 minutes later, you will have a delicious dinner.
What to serve with Teriyaki Salmon:
- Furikake Rice or Brown Rice
- Kyoto Style Sweet Potatoes with Miso, Ginger and Scallions
- Forbidden Black Rice
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Ginger
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice!
- Easy Crunchy Asian Slaw
How easy is that? Let us know how you like this Teriyaki Salmon in the comments below!
More recipes you may like:
- 25 Best Sheet-Pan Dinners!
- 25+ BEST Salmon Recipes!
- Simple Baked Miso Salmon
- Szechuan Salmon with Scallion Green Beans
- Furikake Salmon Bowls
- Simple Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Dill Sauce
- Roasted Pomegranate Salmon
A quick and easy sheet pan dinner – Teriyaki Salmon ( or tofu) and Bok Choy with sesame and scallions- fast and delicious! Delicious with Kyoto Sweet Potatoes!
- 8–16 ounces salmon ( 2 pieces, skinless, thick cuts work best here)
- 4 baby bok choy cut into quarters or eights – 1/2 inch -3/4 inch thick at the widest point.
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- pinch salt and pepper
- orange zest (optional)
- Optional Garnishes: toasted sesame seeds, chopped scallions, sriracha or chili flakes
- Pre Heat oven to 350F
- Place the salmon, bok choy and optional mushrooms on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Whisk marinade ingredients (soy, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and ginger, garlic ) together in a small bowl and spoon it over the fish and veggies, coating all sides well.
- Sprinkle the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper and optional orange zest, then place the sheet pan in the oven, checking the salmon after 10 minutes. Then broil for the last few minutes to give the salmon a little color. Depending on how thick or thin the salmon is, it may be done sooner, or need a few more minutes- so remove it if need be (thinner cuts will cook faster) and continue cooking the bok choy until it is just tender ( yet green and vibrant and crisp).
- Divide among 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle the bowl with toasted sesame seeds, or Furikake, scallions, and chili flakes or sriracha for heat.
If subbing tofu for the salmon, you may want to cook it longer to get it slightly crispy. You could remove the veggies, keeping them warm, and continue cooking the tofu for an additional 20 minutes.
This is nice over brown rice, or go without, for a low-carb dinner. Feel free to sub any other quick cooking veggies- snow peas, asparagus, bell pepper…etc. Thicker cuts of salmon work nicely here.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 361
- Sugar: 22.6 g
- Sodium: 873.1 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.8 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 29.7 g
- Cholesterol: 57.8 mg
Keywords: teriyaki salmon, teriyaki salmon recipe, baked teriyaki salmon, roasted teriyaki salmon recipe, best teriyaki salmon recipe