A simple recipe for Miso Salmon with Sesame, ginger and scallions! It is baked in the oven on a sheet pan along with your choice of seasonal veggies. A fast and healthy weeknight dinner that can be made in under 25 minutes!
It can be marinated ahead of time for an even speedier supper!
Here I’m using fresh snow peas and fresh peas. But If you can’t find fresh peas- try other quick-cooking veggies- bell pepper, edamame, asparagus, bok choy, or even green beans, they all make terrific substitutes!
Make a double batch of the miso salmon marinade, saving half for another use (think chicken breast, shrimp, or tofu filets) for later on down the week.
Miso Salmon Ingredients:
Why this recipe works:
- It’s fast and easy!
- Simple ingredients but BIG flavor!
- Adaptable- can use different fish and different veggies!
Hope you enjoy this Miso Salmon- let us know what you think in the comments below!
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- Easy Crunchy Asian Slaw
- Simple Salmon Cakes
- Roasted Pomegranate Miso Salmon
- Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy
- Baked Salmon with Mustard!
- 20 Simple Healthy Fish & Seafood Recipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Mirin (or sub 1 1/2 tablespoons honey and 2 1/2 tablespoons water)
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, honey or maple
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced or use ginger paste.
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- optional: 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (if you like smoky flavor)
You can roast other veggies too- strips of bell pepper, thin wedges of cabbage, thin wedges of bok choy. Just take salmon out when done, and continue roasted veggies until tender.
Keywords: miso salmon, baked miso salmon, baked salmon, miso salmon recipe, easy miso salmon, best miso salmon recipe