What is za’atar?
What is Zaatar made of?
How to make Zaatar | 60-second video
How to use Zaatar Spice?
- Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs, Arugula and Zaatar
- Zaatar Meatballs with Green Tahini Sauce
- Lebanese Slaw (Salatet Malfouf)
- Roasted Eggplant with Zaatar
- Grilled Zucchini with Zaatar, Garlic and Labneh
- Roasted Sunchoke and Barley Bowl with Zaatar Tahini Sauce
- How to Make Labneh
- Authentic Baba Ganoush (Grilled or Baked!)
Other flavorful Spice Blends to try:
There are many variations of Zaatar. This was my dad’s recipe- he was Egyptian. Other regions have different versions. There is not one “right” way. It varies from area to area, and even household to household.
This Villa Jerada Zaatar Spice Blend is lovely if you rather purchase it! Made in Seattle!
- Calories: 15
Keywords: zaatar, za'atar, zaatar recipe , zaatar spices, za'atar recipe, za'atar spices, za'atar spice recipe