BEST EVER Thai Peanut Sauce! This easy vegan recipe is the perfect dipping sauce for Spring Rolls, satay or tossed with noodles. Its secret ingredient will have you coming back for more! Simple & healthy!
I know what you are thinking… how dare I say this is the BEST Thai Peanut Sauce eeeeeeever? Yes, pretty brazen, haha I know, but that’s how solidly I feel about it and I think you will too after you try it! 😉
If you’ve been here a while, you’re probably already familiar with this Thai Peanut Sauce from the Thai Noodle Salad recipe. Lately, we’ve been dipping our Spring Rolls and Satays in it, and boy, does it satisfy!
Not cloyingly sweet with just a hint of heat, it is pleasingly balanced, hitting all the right notes on the palate. It’s the addition of a fresh squeezed orange juice that brings this recipe to life, the secret ingredient that elevates it and has us all craving more.
Simple accessible ingredients make this recipe very easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to add everything to the blender and blend until smooth.
Store it in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze it!
You’ll find many uses for it, I promise.
Give it a try and what you think below!
BEST EVER Thai Peanut Sauce! This peanut sauce recipe is the perfect dipping sauce for Spring Rolls and satays. Its secret ingredient will have you coming back for more! Simple & healthy!
- 6 thin slices ginger- cut across the grain, about the size of a quarter. ( No need to peel)
- 2 fat cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peanut butter ( or sub almond butter!)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice ( roughly 1 large orange)
- 1/3 cup lime juice ( 2 small limes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or GF Braggs Liquid Amino Acids (Note: Tamari will turn this unpleasantly dark)
- 1/3 cup honey , palm sugar or agave, more to taste
- 6 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 –2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (or a squirt of sriracha sauce)
- 1 teaspoon salt
The Orange Juice makes this… and is a MUST!
Peanut Sauce can be frozen, just whisk well after thawing.
For added depth or “umami”, feel free to add a tiny splash of fish sauce. Not necessary though!
Keywords: Spring Roll dipping Sauces eThai Peanut Sauce, Best peanut sauce, vegan peanut sauce, Best ever peanut sauce, gluten free peanut Sauce,