BEST EVER Thai Peanut Sauce! This peanut sauce recipe is the perfect dipping sauce for Spring Rolls and satays. Its secret ingredient will have you coming back for more! Simple & healthy!
- 6 thin slices ginger- cut across the grain, about the size of a quarter. ( No need to peel)
- 2 fat cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peanut butter ( or sub almond butter!)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice ( roughly 1 large orange)
- 1/3 cup lime juice ( 2 small limes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or GF Braggs Liquid Amino Acids (Note: Tamari will turn this unpleasantly dark)
- 1/3 cup honey , palm sugar or agave, more to taste
- 6 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 –2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (or a squirt of sriracha sauce)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Unripe limes can make this too tart. Adjust by adding more sweetness. Find your perfect balance. 🙂
Use this on salads, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls and satays.
The Orange Juice makes this… and is a MUST!
Peanut Sauce can be frozen, just whisk well after thawing.
For added depth or “umami”, feel free to add a tiny splash of fish sauce. Not necessary though!
Keywords: Spring Roll dipping Sauces eThai Peanut Sauce, Best peanut sauce, vegan peanut sauce, Best ever peanut sauce, gluten free peanut Sauce,