A vegan Green Goddess Dressing Recipe that is creamy and flavorful made with silken tofu! (Feel free to sub cashews!) Ultra creamy, vegan and FULL OF FLAVOR!
There are a lot of Vegan Green Goddess Dressings out there and… here is why this one is different. It is made with silken tofu instead of nuts, keeping it low in fat and calories. You can make this version with little-to-no oil if that is your preference.
I love this dressing with the Spring Goddess Bowl or on crunchy farmers market veggies as a dip. It may not be for everyone…but for those watching fat or cholesterol intake, this is a godsend, because it really mimics creamy. I know you’ll love it.
Please Pin Me!
Give this Green Goddess Dressing a try and let me know what you think!
FYI, I made this for my meat-loving husband, and he had no idea it was vegan, let alone made with tofu. Just sayin’. 😉
Here is another creamy dressing you might like – Vegan Ranch Dressing!
Cheers and Love!
RELATED: Vegan Make-Ahead Salads!!!Print
A low calorie, creamy Vegan Green Goddess Dressing that is full of flavor and herbs. Use it on healthy bowls and salads, or drizzle it on grilled veggies!
- one package of silken tofu (12.3 ounces -organic, firm) like Mori-Nu Brand- (or sub cashews see notes)
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or use less, if going low-oil, subbing water)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar – white, sherry, apple cider or champagne
- 1 tablespoon water, or a just little more to get blender started
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes(optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste -optional, but adds depth ( or try olive or caper brine!)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 fat scallion, white and green parts
- ¾ cup-1 cup fresh tender herbs, packed – a combination of ¼ c Italian parsley, ¼ c dill, and ¼ c tarragon is my favorite- but feel free to sub basil. ( Thin stems ok)
Scrape down sides, add the fresh herbs and scallion blend again. Taste, adjust salt and lemon. Store in a jar in the fridge.
Makes 1 ¾ cups dressing and this will keep up to 7 days in the fridge.
Keywords: vegan green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess dressing recipe, vegan green goddess dressing no nuts, healthy green goddess dressing