This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
A creamy vegan Green Goddess Dressing Recipe that is creamy and flavorful made with fresh herbs, miso and silken tofu! (Feel free to sub cashews!) Ultra creamy, vegan and FULL OF FLAVOR! Low-fat.
There are a lot of Vegan Green Goddess Dressings out there and… here is why this one is different. It is made with silken tofu instead of nuts, keeping it low in fat and calories. You can make this version with little-to-no oil if that is your preference.
What to serve With Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
It may not be for everyone…but for those watching fat or cholesterol intake, this is a godsend, because it really mimics creamy. I know you’ll love it.
FYI, I made this for my meat-loving husband, and he had no idea it was vegan, let alone made with tofu. Just sayin’. 😉
More Vegan Dressings you may like:
- Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Creamy Herby Hemp Dressing
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Spirulina Dressing
A low calorie, creamy Vegan Green Goddess Dressing that is full of flavor and herbs. Use it on healthy bowls and salads, or drizzle it on grilled veggies!
- one package of silken tofu (12.3 ounces -organic, firm) like Mori-Nu Brand- (or sub cashews see notes)
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or use less, if going low-oil, subbing water)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar – white, sherry, apple cider or champagne
- 1 tablespoon water, or a just little more to get blender started
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes(optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste -optional, but adds depth ( or try olive or caper brine!)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 fat scallion, white and green parts
- ¾ cup-1 cup fresh tender herbs, packed – a combination of ¼ c Italian parsley, ¼ c dill, and ¼ c tarragon is my favorite- but feel free to sub basil. ( Thin stems ok)
Place all ingredients except the herbs and scallions in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding up to one more tablespoon water, if necessary, to get the blender going.
Scrape down sides, add the fresh herbs and scallion blend again. Taste, adjust salt and lemon. Store in a jar in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 50
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 195.2 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess dressing recipe, vegan green goddess dressing no nuts, healthy green goddess dressing