Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
A low calorie, creamy Vegan Green Goddess Dressing that is full of flavor and herbs. Use it on healthy bowls and salads, or drizzle it on grilled veggies!
- Author: Sylvia Fountaine
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 ½ cups 1x
- Category: vegan, vegan dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Spring
- one package of silken tofu (12.3 ounces -organic, firm) like Mori-Nu Brand- (or sub cashews see notes)
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or use less, if going low-oil, subbing water)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar – white, sherry, apple cider or champagne
- 1 tablespoon water, or a just little more to get blender started
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes(optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste -optional, but adds depth ( or try olive or caper brine!)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 fat scallion, white and green parts
- ¾ cup-1 cup fresh tender herbs, packed – a combination of ¼ c Italian parsley, ¼ c dill, and ¼ c tarragon is my favorite- but feel free to sub basil. ( Thin stems ok)
Place all ingredients except the herbs and scallions in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding up to one more tablespoon water, if necessary, to get the blender going.
Scrape down sides, add the fresh herbs and scallion blend again. Taste, adjust salt and lemon. Store in a jar in the fridge.
Makes 1 ¾ cups dressing and this will keep up to 7 days in the fridge.
Feel free to sub 3/4 cup raw cashews and 3/4 cup water for the silken tofu.
Keywords: vegan green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess dressing recipe, vegan green goddess dressing no nuts, healthy green goddess dressing