Here are my favorite easy, healthy Sheet-Pan Dinners to help make weeknights a little simpler. All can be made on one pan, with little fuss and very little cleanup. Most are vegan-adaptable for mixed households and gluten-free and low carb! All are full of beautiful flavor! Pick a couple to try out this week and mix things up a bit! Remember, you can always halve the protein and double the veggies if cooking for two people or less!
- Sheet-Pan Chipotle Portobello Tacos – smoky, spicy and “meaty” – these VEGAN tacos are sure to satisfy even the most diehard meat-lovers! Make this easy weeknight dinner in 30 minutes! So much flavor, so simple and easy!
2. Sheet-Pan Harissa Chicken (or Tofu) with Sweet Potatoes- with flavorful smokey flavor and a hint of heat. This one-pan weeknight dinner is hands down one of my all-time favorites! The vegan version is amaaaaaaaaazing.
3. Spring-inspired, sheet-pan Tarragon Chicken ( or TOFU!) with Asparagus, Lemon and Leeks – all roasted on one sheet pan for a fast and healthy weeknight dinner with minimal cleanup! The tofu version is really really good too and you can bake it on the same pan for mixed households.
4. A Japanese- inspired sheet pan dinner recipe – Miso Salmon with Spring Peas can be made in 25 minutes flat! Sub shelled edamame, or green chickpeas for the fresh peas if you don’t have access where you live. (Trader Joes often carries fresh shucked peas!)
5. This healthy one pan dinner, Sheet-Pan Tandoori Chicken (or Tofu) is loaded up with fresh veggies and can be made vegan! Full of tasty Indian flavors, it’s a good one for cleaning out the fridge. Any stray veggie works! Remember you can always halve the protein and double the veggies- good for cooking for 2.
6. Sheet Pan Shawarma made with your choice of chicken or tofu (or both) and lots of healthy veggies, infused with flavorful Middle Eastern Spices. This easy weeknight dinner is one of my personal favorites! Turn these into wraps or bowls! Vegan adaptable -perfect for mixed households! GF
Sheet-Pan Szechuan Chicken (or Tofu) with Brussel Sprouts takes only 15-20 minutes of hands-on time before baking in the oven. A full-flavored weeknight dinner your whole family will love!
Sheet-Pan Oaxacan Bowls (VEGAN) Sweet potatoes, peppers, and onions are baked in the most flavorful Oaxacan marinade! Served over seasoned black beans and topped with chipotle pecans and avocado. GF! Grain-Free. Total YUM. A healthy delicious weeknight dinner recipe!
Sheet-Pan Salsa Macha Bowls! Salsa Macha is a flavorful Mexican condiment made with dried chilies, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds – used to flavor this Mexican Sheet Pan Dinner, that can be made with chicken or tofu, to create your own “Salsa Mocha bowls”! Vegan and GF adaptable, super flavorful!!!
Sheet Pan Tandoori Glory Bowls! Made with roasted and spiced cauliflower and chickpeas (or optional chicken), served over cinnamon-infused rice. So dreamy. A FAST, healthy flavorful sheet-pan dinner perfect for weeknight meals! Serve it with flavorful Green Harissa Sauce. Vegan adaptable and Gluten-Free!
VEGAN Portobello Fajita Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice– loaded up with meaty portobellos, healthy veggies, lathered in flavorful Mexican Marinade and served over cilantro lime infused cauliflower rice. A filling, low-carb meal that is vegan & gluten-free and only takes 15 minutes of hands-on time! Keep it vegan or add chicken. A healthy weeknight meal!
Sheet Pan Miso Carrot & Tofu – FAST, healthy and super tasty. It’s affordable, low in calories (under 300!) and can be easily adapted for meat-eaters living under the same roof by substituting salmon or chicken for the tofu. A simple weeknight meal you will love.
Sheet- Pan Island Bowl- A quick and healthy weeknight dinner that can be made with chicken (or tofu) bathed in a flavorful Caribbean marinade with roasted cabbage, sweet potatoes and bell peppers, and finished with fresh mango and lime. Delicious Caribbean flavors! Vegan and GF adaptable. Paleo Friendly.
A simple healthy one-pan recipe for Roasted Mustard Seed White Fish with Potato-Brussel Sprout Hash, a quick and easy sheet-pan dinner that is full of flavor. Perfect for mid-week meals! Feel free to use salmon, halibut, or Cod!
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy -with shiitake mushrooms. Feel free to keep this vegan by subbing Tofu for the salmon! GF, Paleo! A delicious Japanese style one-pan weeknight meal.
Mr. Ben’s Mustard Chicken with Drippins’ Cauliflower – a butterflied whole chicken is lathered in whole grain mustard and roasts over cauliflower steaks. Heavenly. Paleo, Gluten Free. Not vegan. Try to use an organic chicken, it’s worth the splurge for this weeknight meal!
Sheet-Pan Chicken and Crispy Potatoes with Lemon and Thyme- simple and easy! Especially nice with Meyer lemons!
I hope these simple, flavorful sheet pan dinner recipes help you save some time and work in the kitchen this week!
Please share your favorites …..and check back for more! I will keep updating!
25 Sheet-Pan Dinners (to make life simple!)
25 SHEET PAN DINNERS to make life simple! Save time in the kitchen with these healthy, delicious meals that are easy to make and easy to clean up. Vegan and gluten-free adaptable!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: main, dinner
- Method: sheet pan, baked
- Cuisine: global
Keywords: sheet pan dinner recipes, sheet pan dinners, sheet pan meals, one pan dinner recipes, one pan dinners, sheet pan dinner, best sheet pan dinner