Dover Sole with Lemon, Dill and Leeks – a simple healthy sheet pan dinner that can be made quickly and easily.
Since potatoes and leeks take a little longer to cook than the thin filets of Dover Sole, you’ll roast them a bit before adding the fish.
While it’s roasting, make the Dill Oil.
A very fast and simple dinner that tastes of spring.
Dover Sole with Lemon, Dill and Leeks
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main
- Method: Sheet-Pan Dinner
- Cuisine: Nordic
- 8 ounces baby potatoes, sliced to ⅛ inch thick ( about 2 cups)
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced into ¼ thick rings ( about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt and pepper
- zest from ½ a lemon
- 8-10 ounces dover sole
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- zest from other ½ half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt