This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
Baked Dover Sole with Lemon, Potatoes, Dill and Leeks – a simple healthy sheet pan dinner that can be made quickly and easily.
You are made of stars. (Serbian proverb)
How to make Baked Dover Sole
This easy Dover Sole recipe is made on one large sheet pan in the oven.
STEP 1: Slice potatoes and leeks. Since potatoes and leeks take a little longer to bake than the thin filets of Dover Sole, start by roasting them in the oven with salt pepper and olive oil– until tender, before adding the fish.
STEP 2: Then make the herby lemony Dill sauce.
STEP 3: Add the Dover Sole filets on top of the potatoes.
The Dover Sole only takes about 8-10 minutes to bake.
STEP 4: When the fish is done, divide among plates and drizzle with the lemony dill oil.
If you happen to have fresh dill growing in your garden, garnish with some of the pretty blossoms to add a little special touch.
This simple healthy meal is light and lovey and full of vibrant flavor. Serve it with a leafy green salad and a glass of Sauv Blanc or Viognier. Perfect for a spring lunch or light summer dinner.
Hope you love this simple recipe for Baked Dover Sole. Cheers!
More recipes you may like:
- Roasted Mustard Seed White Fish with Potato-Brussel Sprout Hash
- Brazilian Fish Stew (Moqueca!)
- Baked Cod with Burst Tomatoes & Basil
- Baked Haddock with Roasted Tomato and Fennel
- 20 Simple Healthy Fish & Seafood Recipes
- 8 ounces baby potatoes, sliced to 1/8 inch thick ( about 2 cups)
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced into 1/4 thick rings ( about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper
- zest from 1/2 a lemon
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 367.9 mg
- Fat: 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7 g
- Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 24.1 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
Keywords: Dover Sole, Dover Sole recipe, baked dover sole,