This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
A healthy delicious recipe for Moroccan Salmon, seared in a pan with simple spices you probably have on hand. Easy, FAST and oh so tasty!
When I look inside and see that I am nothing, that is wisdom.
When I look outside and see that I am everything, that is love.
And in-between these two, my life turns.
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaji
I love this Moroccan Salmon. It’s so simple! It’s fast and flavorful and really healthy and light. Here, Moroccan Salmon is paired with this lovely Moroccan Quinoa with blood oranges, almonds, olives, and mint. Together these both can be made in 25 minutes from start to finish. It also pairs well with Grain-Free Moroccan Cauliflower Couscous!
How to make Moroccan Salmon:
The salmon is rubbed with a simple blend of Moroccan spices and seared, then placed in a warm oven to finish.
While the salmon is finishing in the oven, combine the ingredients in the salad and have them ready in a bowl. Fluff the warm quinoa, toss with oranges, olives and almonds, and dress. Scatter with fresh mint and serve immediately along side the salmon for a healthy fresh and delicious meal.
Ingredients in Moroccan Salmon:
Serve Moroccan Salmon with:
- Moroccan Salad with Blood Oranges, Quinoa, Olives, Almonds and Mint
- Grain-Free Moroccan Cauliflower “Couscous”
- Meltingly Tender Moroccan Eggplant
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, cumin, salt, sugar and cayenne.
- Sprinkle over both sides of the salmon.
- Heat oil in an oven-proof skillet (cast iron) over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides 2 minutes on each side then place in the warm oven to finish for 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Garnish with orange zest
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 716.1 mg
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 38.2 g
- Cholesterol: 86.9 mg
Keywords: moroccan salmon, moroccan salmon recipe