I am proud only of those days
that pass in undivided tenderness.
The flavor of fresh turmeric whispers of the exotic. Subtle yet magic, it’s flavor transforms everyday fruit salad into something unexpected and deliciously surprising. Start conservatively and then add more to taste. And prepare to be delighted. It’s an easy way to incorporate it into our diets and enjoy some of the health benefits, but it’s actually the flavor itself that sold me on this. It’s soooooooo good! Together with fresh lime and toasted coconut flakes, it’s divine!
If new to turmeric, start off with a light hand and add more to taste.
I hope you love this Turmeric Fruit Salad as much as I do!
Please enjoy more delicious Turmeric Recipes here!Print
An tropical fruit salad with fresh turmeric, orange juice and lime juice, garnished with toasted coconut.
- 2–3 cups fresh peeled, pineapple chunks
- 2 cups melon chunks ( watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew)
- 1 mango or papaya- peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 kiwi -peeled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 oranges (peeled, sliced)
- Garnish- toasted flaked coconut
- 1 orange- juice and zest
- 1 lime- juice and zest
- 1–2 teaspoons fresh grated turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Place all fruit in a bowl (leave the berries out until the end, if very tender ).
- Zest the lime and orange and add zest to the bowl.
- Squeeze the orange and ½ of the lime over the fruit.
- Peel the turmeric and finely grate over the salad.
- Sprinkle the poppy seeds.
- Gently mix. Add the berries, folding them in.
- Taste, add more turmeric to taste.
- Garnish with toasted coconut flakes.