This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
A cozy recipe for Carrot Cake Oatmeal that can be made in 15 minutes! A delicious vegan breakfast infused with warming spices, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings.
Here’s a simple, comforting breakfast that just happens to be healthy too! Vegan and gluten-free, Carrot Cake Oatmeal is cozy, warming, and energizing, and refreshing. This recipe makes one perfect serving. Feel free to double or triple it and save and reheat.
What you’ll need
- fresh carrot juice ( or sub a plant-based milk- soy, oat, coconut, hemp, almond, etc.)
- rolled oats, organic if possible.
- raisins or golden raisins
- fresh grated carrot (optional)
- Spices- cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, turmeric
- pinch of salt
- Garnish: maple syrup and pumpkin seeds
How to make Carrot Cake Oatmeal
It’s as simple as this; place all the ingredients together ( except the maple syrup and pumpkin seeds) in a small pot. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cover, simmer until oats are tender, about 5 minutes!
Hope you enjoy! This recipe makes one serving!
More Breakfasts to Enjoy!
Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 bowl 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
A warming recipe for Carrot Cake Oatmeal- a delicious vegan breakfast infused with warming spices, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice ( or sub vanilla oat milk)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2–3 Tablespoon raisins or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup –1 cup grated fresh carrot (optional)
- pinch of any or all of the following- cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, turmeric
- generous pinch salt
- Garnish: 1-2 tsp maple syrup and 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds
Bring first 7 ingredients all to a boil in a small pot, cover, simmer on low for 5 minutes or until done.
Serve in bowl and w/ real maple syrup and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Feel free to make a double batch, or triple batch and share, or reheat.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 22.4 g
- Sodium: 2509.5 mg
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 7.2 g
- Protein: 8.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Carrot cake oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipe, vegan oats,
Hello! I love your blog and wonderful recipes.
I’m guessing that the ingredient line that says “½ gluten-free rolled oats” – would be 1/2 Cup? Looks delicious. Thank you.
Can this be made as overnight oatmeal?
yes, I think so!
Yum! Making this again!!!
Delicious! Will definitely be making again and again.
Really liked this! Used almond milk instead of carrot juice and topped with walnuts. I think some coconut would be nice too.