Carrot Cake Oatmeal… a delicious vegan breakfast, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings. Vegan and Gluten-free!
Here’s a simple yet comforting breakfast that just happens to be healthy too! Vegan and gluten-free, Carrot Cake Oatmeal is cozy and warming, yet energizing and restorative too. It’s made with one cup of fresh carrot juice for an added boost of nutrients. Hope you enjoy! This recipe makes one bowl.Print
Carrot Cake Oatmeal – a simple delicious vegan breakfast, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings. Vegan and Gluten-free!
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice ( or sub vanilla oat milk)
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2–3 Tablespoon raisins or golden raisins
- ¼ cup -1 cup grated fresh carrot (optional)
- pinch of any or all of the following- cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, turmeric
- generous pinch salt
- Garnish: 1-2 tsp maple syrup and 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds