This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
A cozy recipe for Carrot Cake Oatmeal that can be made in 15 minutes! A delicious vegan breakfast infused with warming spices, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings.
Here’s a simple, comforting breakfast that just happens to be healthy too! Vegan and gluten-free, Carrot Cake Oatmeal is cozy, warming, and energizing, and refreshing. This recipe makes one perfect serving. Feel free to double or triple it and save and reheat.
What you’ll need
How to make Carrot Cake Oatmeal
It’s as simple as this; place all the ingredients together ( except the maple syrup and pumpkin seeds) in a small pot. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cover, simmer until oats are tender, about 5 minutes!
Hope you enjoy! This recipe makes one serving!
A warming recipe for Carrot Cake Oatmeal- a delicious vegan breakfast infused with warming spices, healthy and comforting, perfect for cozy mornings.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice ( or sub vanilla oat milk)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2–3 Tablespoon raisins or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup –1 cup grated fresh carrot (optional)
- pinch of any or all of the following- cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, turmeric
- generous pinch salt
- Garnish: 1-2 tsp maple syrup and 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds
Feel free to make a double batch, or triple batch and share, or reheat.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 22.4 g
- Sodium: 2509.5 mg
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 7.2 g
- Protein: 8.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Carrot cake oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipe, vegan oats,