This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
If you make these Cranberry Orange Muffins, let us know how you like them in the comments below!
Cranberry Orange Muffins – vegan and gluten-free, these are simple to make and full of flavor! A tasty. addition to your holiday table!
3 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (make sure it has xanthan gum, if not add 1 teaspoon)
1 cup gluten-free oats
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon Orange zest
1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
1 1/2 cups rough chopped cranberries
2/3 cup oil
2 teaspoons orange extract ( pure) optional
1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
2 cups water
Juice of two oranges
1 cup powdered sugar
Garnish: rosemary and orange zest
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together, including rosemary, zest and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet into dry and mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and bake about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Make glaze: In a small bowl mix orange juice with powdered sugar until combined.
- Drizzle over muffins.
- Garnish with rosemary and orange zest!
Make sure GF flour has xanthan gum, if not add 1 teaspoon
- Calories: 285
Keywords: gluten free muffins, holiday muffins, cranberry muffins, orange muffins, vegan muffins