If you make these Cranberry Orange Muffins, let us know how you like them in the comments below!
Cranberry Orange Muffins with Rosemary
Festive Cranberry Orange Muffins – vegan and gluten-free, these are simple to make and full of flavor! A tasty. addition to your holiday table!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8-12 1x
- Category: vegan, gluten free, baked
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: american
3 1/2 Cups gluten-free flour (make sure it has xanthan gum, if not add 1 teaspoon)
1 Cup gluten-free oats
2 cups sugar
1 Tablespoon soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon Orange zest
1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
1 1/2 Cups rough chopped cranberries
2/3 Cup oil
2 teaspoons orange extract ( pure) optional
1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
2 Cups water
Juice of two oranges
1 Cup powdered sugar
Garnish: rosemary and orange zest
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together, including rosemary, zest and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet into dry and mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and bake about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Make glaze: In a small bowl mix orange juice with powdered sugar until combined.
- Drizzle over muffins.
- Garnish with rosemary and orange zest!
Make sure GF flour has xanthan gum, if not add 1 teaspoon
- Calories: 237
Keywords: gluten free muffins, holiday muffins, cranberry muffins, orange muffins, vegan muffins