This Cranberry Orange Muffin recipe is so festive and flavorful! Made with fresh cranberries, orange zest, and a hint of rosemary, they are perfect for the holiday table! Vegan and GF adaptable.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend (like Bob’s Red Mill 1 to1 blend)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats- or sub more flour
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1–2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries- or use frozen, do not thaw
- 1 cup plant-based milk- oat, almond, soy, cashew, etc.
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or avocado)
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons orange juice, more as needed.
Garnish: rosemary and orange zest
- Preheat Oven to 400 F
- Spray a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin with olive oil spray, or use cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together, including rosemary, zest and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet into dry and mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups to just below the rim. Lower heat to 350F. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Make the glaze: In a small bowl whisk orange juice with powdered sugar until smooth and combined. Drizzle over muffins. Garnish with rosemary and orange zest!
Muffins will ke ep on the counter covered for 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Portion
- Calories: 381
- Sugar: 26.1 g
- Sodium: 234.4 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 47.1 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 104.2 mg
Keywords: cranberry orange muffins, vegan cranberry orange muffins, gluten free cranberry orange muffins