This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
More recipes you may like:
- Crispy Korean Chicken Wings with Gochujang Sauce
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 35+ Chicken Breast Recipes
- Baked Chicken Shawarma (vegan adaptable!)
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Baked Chicken Wings w/ Smoky Chipotle Rub & Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce. A fast and healthy approach to chicken wings, packed full of deep smoky flavor!
- 2 lbs chicken wings (thawed)
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Cilantro Dipping sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Place salt, sugar and spices in a medium bowl and mix.
- Toss each wing in the spices, coating all sides, and place them on a wire rack placed inside a foil-lined baking sheet.
- When oven is hot, roast wings 20 minutes, turn over, and bake 10 more minutes, or until done. (165F) For extra crispy skin, turn over again, broil for a couple minutes, careful not to burn.
- While chicken is roasting, place all ingredients for the dipping sauce in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and serve on the side. Enjoy!
For vegans, use the rub to coat tofu. Pan fry. See this Crispy tofu recipe!
- Serving Size: 3 wings with sauce
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 770.9 mg
- Fat: 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 17.6 mg
Keywords: Baked chicken wings, baked chicken wing, chipotle chicken wings, baked wings, baked wings recipe, healthy chicken wings, roasted chicken wings,