Baked Chicken Wings w/ Chipotle Rub and Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Baked Chicken Wings w/ Smoky Chipotle Rub & Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce. A fast and healthy approach to chicken wings, packed full of deep smoky flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Northwest
- 2 lbs chicken wings (thawed)
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Cilantro Dipping sauce
- Pre heat oven to 425F Place salt, sugar and spices in a medium bowl and mix.
- Toss each wing in the spices, coating all sides, and place them on a wire rack placed inside a foil lined baking sheet.
- When oven is hot, roast wings 20 minutes, turn over, and bake 10 more minutes, or until done. For extra crispy skin, turn over again, broil for a couple minutes, careful not to burn.
- While chicken is roasting, place all ingredients for the dipping sauce in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Place in a bowl and serve on the side.
For vegans, use the rub to coat tofu. Pan fry. See this Crispy tofu recipe!
- Serving Size: 3 wings
- Calories: 230
Keywords: Baked chicken wings, baked chicken wing, chipotle chicken wings, baked wings, baked wings recipe, healthy chicken wings, roasted chicken wings,