This Pomegranate Martini is infused with a Rosemary Simple Syrup -a refreshing and festive holiday cocktail made with vodka (or gin) and Pomegranate Juice!
There is a space in the heart where everything meets.Teh Radiance Sutras
Here’s a little holiday cheer to brighten up these dark winter days – a Pomegranate Martini with Rosemary!
Refreshingly tart, and subtly sweet with a hint of rosemary, it’s my kind of cocktail and I’ve been enjoying them perhaps a little too much lately.
Table of Contents
- Citrus: The first few times I made this, I used lemons and meyer lemons- then I switched to limes, which to me, made it more refreshing.
- Alcohol– use your favorite vodka or gin, or try a non-alcoholic brand like SeedLip. I love the Grove and Garden flavors
- Pomegranate Juice– if using sweetened pomegranate juice, you may need less simple syrup.
How to make a Pomegranate Martini
Make the rosemary-infused simple syrup!
Just add sugar ( or honey) and water and rosemary springs to a pot and heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and that’s it – it is done!
Make the martini!
In a shaker, add two ounces of vodka, ¾ ounce of fresh citrus juice, ½ ounce of Rosemary simple syrup, and 1 ounce of pomegranate juice, and shake it up with ice.
Taste and adjust to your liking!
Pour it into a glass with a sugared rim if you like.
Garnish with a rosemary sprig and pomegranate seeds.
Can this be made ahead?
Yes! The recipe can be multiplied, mixed without ice, and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Can this be made without alcohol?
Yes, find a good non-alcoholic substitute like this Seedlip Brand- Grove or Garden. Garden is my favorite Gin substitute!
More holiday cocktails you may like:
Festive Pomegranate Martini with Rosemary Simple Syrup …a refreshing and festive holiday cocktail made with vodka and Pomegranate Juice!
- To make rosemary simple syrup- place sugar or honey, water and rosemary in a small pot, and bring to a simmer. Stir until dissolved. Let cool.
- Place vodka, lime juice, cooled rosemary syrup and pomegranate in a shaker with ice. Shake well. Taste and adjust sweet and citrus to your liking.
- Pour into a small cocktail glass, and garnish with a rosemary sprig, lime slice and pomegranate seeds.
- To lighten this up, serve over ice with a splash of champagne!
The simple syrup will last up to 1 week in the fridge.
To make a sugared rim, rub the edge of the cocktail glass with citrus juice then coat with sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Sodium: 3.8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pomegranate martini , pomegranate rosemary cocktail, pomegranate cocktail, pomegranate drop, pomegranate martini with vodka,