Festive Pomegranate Martini with Rosemary Simple Syrup …a refreshing and festive holiday cocktail made with vodka and Pomegranate Juice!
- 2 ounces Vodka or gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice or Meyer lemon juice.
- 1/4– 1/2 ounce rosemary simple syrup
- 1–ounce unsweetened pomegranate juice
- Garnish: sprig rosemary, slice lime, pomegranate seeds
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 3 – 4 sprigs of rosemary
- To make rosemary simple syrup- place sugar or honey, water and rosemary in a small pot, and bring to a simmer. Stir until dissolved. Let cool.
- Place vodka, lime juice, cooled rosemary syrup and pomegranate in a shaker with ice. Shake well. Taste and adjust sweet and citrus to your liking.
- Pour into a small cocktail glass, and garnish with a rosemary sprig, lime slice and pomegranate seeds.
- To lighten this up, serve over ice with a splash of champagne!
The simple syrup will last up to 1 week in the fridge.
To make a sugared rim, rub the edge of the cocktail glass with citrus juice then coat with sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Sodium: 3.8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pomegranate martini , pomegranate rosemary cocktail, pomegranate cocktail, pomegranate drop, pomegranate martini with vodka,