This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
We searched the internet to find the top, most highly-rated Slow Cooker Meals and Crock Pot Recipes. Then we asked you! Here is a compilation of your suggestions along with many other highly-rated recipes we think you will love.This will be an ever-growing list, so if you have a favorite, please add it to the comments below, telling us why you love it, and I will add it to this list! A win-win for all!
Slow Cooker Meals and Crockpot Recipes
This lentil chili is packed with nutrients and comforting flavor and is perfect for fall, from weeknight dinners to weekend gatherings. It saves well, and leftovers taste even better! Vegan adaptable.
Slow Cooker Lentil Chili Video
Who doesn’t love a good bowl of chili this time year? This Turkey and Whitebean Chili is full of flavor and easy to make! Top with avocado, cheese and scallions for a delicious slow-cooker dinner!
by Ambitious Kitchen! This soup makes me want to go out and buy a slow cooker. Great reviews and looks so darn tasty! A delicious crockpot recipe
This slow cooker Thai soup by Foodie Crush is packed with flavor thanks to the combination of curry paste, coconut milk, fresh ginger, and lime.
By Jennifer, from Once Upon a Chef.
Creamy, dreamy wild rice soup- made in a slow cooker… it doesn’t get much easier than this. This cozy soup is perfect for chilly nights. one of our favorite slow-cooker recipes!
Robin suggests…increase the amount of chicken to make it more like a hearty stew. Also, toast the quinoa in a dry pan for a richer, nuttier flavor before adding to the crock pot.
Slow Cooker Butternut Soup by Two Peas and Their Pod
Everyone’s favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty!
Reader suggests “Use 2 pork tenderloins & decrease the water in the sauce just a bit. Cook on low for 8 hours. Shred then quick broil for a bit of crispy goodness. Leftovers freeze very well for a quick “go-to” meal at a later time.”
a lightened-up Bolognese made with ground turkey instead of beef.
Vegan Vindaloo Vegetables by Fat-Free Vegan
And a few more delicious Slow Cooker Recipes that can all be made in a Crock Pot:
If you are looking for Keto Crockpot Recipes, this is a good resource!
Food and Wine’s Harissa and White Bean Stew and Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce ( for spaghetti)
Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew by Simply Recipes!
Please let me know if you have any more that you can recommend in the comments below. I’m also looking for more vegan and vegetarian slow cooker recipes to add!
Thanks and I hope you enjoy!Print
A collection of the best, highly rated crock pot recipes and slow cooker meals from around the web: Slow Cooker Lentil Chili.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 pound ground meat chorizo (use veggie meat, turkey, beef, chicken)
- 8 ounces dried brown lentils
- 4 ounces dried red lentils (can sub brown lentils, red makes the chili thicker)
- 2 carrot, sliced in half rounds about 1 1/2 cups
- 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds removed or not)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (adjust salt to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ancho powder (use chipotle for spicy)
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 6 cups broth, veggie, chicken or beef
- 1 bell pepper, green or colored, chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional-to taste)
- In a skillet, sauté onion in a pan over medium high heat with oil for 3 minutes until it starts to soften. Add garlic stirring in and add chorizo, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the chorizo mixture into the crockpot along with the lentils, carrots, tomatoes, jalapeño, salt, ancho powder, oregano, smoked paprika cumin broth, molasses and cinnamon sticks.
- With the lid on, cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Add in the green peppers in the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Serve with fresh cilantro and sour cream.
See Lentil Chili post for full details.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 774.9 mg
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 7.9 g
- Protein: 24.3 g
- Cholesterol: 33.9 mg
Keywords: slow cooker recipes, slow cooker meals, crock pot recipes, crock pot meals