- 1 cup greens (spinach, arugula, lettuce)
- ½ cup cauliflower florets, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- ¼ an avocado sliced
- ½ cup cooked lentils (or other bean)
- ½ shredded carrots or beets
- handful sprouted micro greens- optional
- ⅛ cup almonds (try soaking them- see NOTE below)
- 10 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Place the greens in the bottom of a bowl. Layer the lentils and veggies over the greens.
- Scatter the mint leaves over top.
- Drizzle the tahini sauce over top.
- Top with Sprouts and almonds
- To “activate” the almonds, soak raw almonds for 12 hours in a bowl of cool water on the counter. Slip the skins off. They will keep up to a week in the fridge, or dehydrate them low and slow for longer storage.
Keywords: lentil bowl, vegan lentil bowl, buddha bowl, vegan bowl with lentils, lentil buddha bowl,