- 1 recipe for Crispy Jackfruit Carnitas (25 minutes) or use store-bought, Mexican-seasoned jackfruit
- 8 x six-inch taco shells ( corn or flour)
- 1 can vegan refried beans ( pinto or black beans)
- Shredded cabbage or lettuce ( or Make the Mexican Slaw -10 mins)
- 1 avocado (or sub chipotle mayo – it is vegan adaptable!) or sour cream
- your favorite hot sauce, salsa, Vegan Cilantro Crema, Poblano Pumpkin Seed Sauce,
- optional- pickled onions
- optional- cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 400F
Divide the jackfruit carnitas among the tortillas and place them in the oven. Bake until heated through and the edges of the tortillas are crispy about 12-15 minutes.
Fold up into tacos and eat immediately!
This recipe is very easy once the components are prepped. I recommend making them ahead!
Once the crispy jackfruit carnitas is made (this takes 25 mins) the tacos can be assembled, baked and on the table in 25 minutes!
Keywords: jackfruit tacos, sheet pan tacos, vegan tacos, jackfruit recipes, vegan tacos, tacos with jackfruit, vegan jackfruit recipes