- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2–3 large carrots (or parsnips), peeled and cut into 1 inch thick pieces
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and cut in 1/3 inch thick wedges
- 1 red onion, sliced ito 1/2 inch wedges
- 14-ounce can chickpeas ( rinsed, drained and patted dry) about 1 1 /2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced or use 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons sumac (optional, but tasty)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- zest from one lemon
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place the cauliflower florets, carrots, fennel, onion and chickpeas in a EXTRA large bowl. Toss with the olive oil, minced garlic, coriander, salt, pepper and lemon zest. Toss well.
- Place in a single layer on one or two, parchement lined sheet pans. Bake for 15 minutes, then toss veggies and rotate pans, bake 10-15 minutes more until cauliflower is tender, and edges crispy.
- Make the Everyday Tahini Sauce and the Dukkah.
- If serving on the sheet pan, move all the veggies onto one pan. Spread around evenly. Top with the baby spinach, drizzle the tahini sauce over top (diagonally is nice) and sprinkle with the Dukkah. Squeeze with a little lemon.
- Garnish with the fresh dill and Chili flakes.
Refigerate any leftovers for midweek lunches.
Keywords: warm salad, warm winter salad, winter salad recipes, warm salad recipes, roasted cauliflower salad,