A delicious recipe for Creamy Vegan Ranch Dressing that can be made without oil! Low calorie & made with silken tofu. Dairy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-Free and ZERO Cholesterol! Perfect for salads, wraps, bowls or as a veggie dip!
- 1 package silken tofu ( 12.3 ounces) firm
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ( or sub with 2 T water — or use 1 T water and 1 T oil– for lower calories)
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 1 rounded teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorns ( or stir these in at the end)
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider or sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1–2 tablespoon fresh oregano, dill or parsley or use 1 teaspoon dry
Place everything in a blender and blend until very smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
Store in the fridge in a jar, keeps for 10 days.
To make this even lower-calorie, or totally oil-free, you could leave out the oil completely or use 1 tablespoon less.
To make this taste richer, add more olive oil!
Keywords: vegan ranch dressing, vegan ranch, vegan dressing, how to use silken tofu?