How to Build a Buddha Bowl plus of our BEST 20 Buddha Bowls. Vegan-adaptable, plant-based, and full of healthy veggies. Full of amazing flavor and nutrients, these satisfy! Great for meal prep.
Buddha Bowl Components:
- whole grains- brown rice, quinoa, farro, brown rice, etc.
- vegan protein- tofu, seitan, tempeh, beans or legumes
- fresh vegetables- cabbage, kale, arugula, spinach, peppers, etc.
- fresh sprouts
- seeds or nuts
- dressing or sauce
- Start with a base of brown rice or whole grains which can be served cold or warm.
- Top with plant-based protein ( tofu, seitan, edamame, or beans).
- Then add greens or fresh veggies.
- Sprinkle with seeds or nuts.
- Top with a mound of fresh sprouts.
- Drizzle with a dressing or sauce
These can be made ahead and are packable! Wait to add the dressing until serving.
- Calories: 395
Keywords: buddha bowl, buddha bowl recipes, buddha bowl vegan, best buddha bowl, vegan bowl, best bowl recipes, buddha bowls, buddha bowl recipes, best buddha bowls, vegan buddha bowls, vegetarian bowls, rice bowls, grain bowls,