How to build a better Buddha Bowl PLUS 25 of our BEST Buddha Bowl Recipes- plant-based, vegan-adaptable, and loaded up with healthy veggies, whole grains and plant-based protein. Globally inspired, these nourishing bowls are packed full of flavor! Scroll down to the recipe card to learn how to build the BEST bowl!
- Start with a base of brown rice or whole grains which can be served cold or warm.
- Top with plant-based protein ( tofu, seitan, edamame, or beans).
- Then add greens or fresh veggies.
- Sprinkle with seeds or nuts.
- Top with a mound of fresh sprouts.
- Drizzle with a dressing or sauce
These can be made ahead and are packable! Wait to add the dressing until serving.
- Calories: 395
Keywords: buddha bowl, buddha bowl recipes, buddha bowl vegan, best buddha bowl, vegan bowl, best bowl recipes, buddha bowls, buddha bowl recipes, best buddha bowls, vegan buddha bowls, vegetarian bowls, rice bowls, grain bowls,