Easy Pan-Seared Thai Chicken-with flavorful red curry paste. Flavorful, fast and delicious! Paleo and Low Carb!
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Pat chicken dry and generously salt and pepper both sides of chicken.
- Mix curry paste and oil in a small bowl, and brush paste on both sides of chicken.
- Heat oil in an oven proof skillet ( preferably cast iron) over medium heat. When hot, add chicken, skin side down and sear until golden brown, about 5 minutes, Turn over and sear undersides, for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the skillet in the hot oven and cook until done, approximately 15 minutes or until thigh reach 170 degrees.
- Serve with rice, noodles, or cauliflower rice with lime wedges and fresh cilantro.
Keywords: thai chicken, thai chicken recipes, thai chicken recipe, easy thai chicken