Shaved Cauliflower Salad with spring peas, radishes, cucumber, mint and a delicious Yogurt Dressing. The thinly sliced cauliflower is raw and marinates in the flavorful dressing.
- 2 cups fresh peas, blanched and cooled (or sub edamame)
- 1/2 head of large Cauliflower, shaved on a mandolin or chopped small
- 3 Turkish cucumbers, shaved or finely sliced
- 6 radishes, shaved or finely sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint or fresh dill
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 5 scallions, finely sliced
Yogurt Garlic Dressing:
- 1 cup Greek Style PLAIN Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1–2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Aleppo chili flakes
- microgreens or sprouts
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Yogurt Dressing ingredients together.
- Fold the yogurt dressing into the veggies and gently toss to combine.
- Initially, the salad will seem very tart and salty, but let it stand 15-20 minutes, and stir again before serving.Veggies will absorb the salt, and balance itself out. Serve with aleppo chili flakes and microgreens or sprouts ( optional).
This salad is quite “juicy”- perfect for mopping up with fresh crusty bread.
- Serving Size: 1 ½ cups
- Calories: 165
Keywords: cauliflower salad recipe, cauliflower salad, raw cauliflower recipes, shaved cauliflower, how to shave cauliflower, raw cauliflower salad