Shaved Cauliflower Salad with spring peas, radishes, cucumber, mint and a delicious Yogurt Dressing. The thinly sliced cauliflower is raw and marinates in the flavorful dressing.
- 2 Cups Fresh Peas, blanched and cooled
- ½ head Cauliflower, shaved on a mandolin or chopped small
- 3 Turkish cucumbers, shaved or finely sliced
- 6 radishes, shaved or finely sliced
- 1 Cup chopped Mint ( .75 ounce) or Italian parsley or dill
- 5 scallions, finely sliced
- Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 Cup Greek Style PLAIN Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1–2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Aleppo chili flakes
- micro greens or sprouts
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Yogurt dressing ingredients together.
- Fold the yogurt dressing into the veggies and gently toss to combine.
- Initially, the salad will seem very tart and salty, but let it stand 15-20 minutes, and stir again before serving.Veggies will absorb the salt, and balance itself out. Serve with aleppo chili flakes and microgreens or sprouts ( optional).
- Serving Size: 1 ½ cups
- Calories: 165
Keywords: cauliflower salad recipe, cauliflower salad, raw cauliflower recipes, shaved cauliflower, how to shave cauliflower, raw cauliflower salad