Creamy Vegan Avocado Sauce with Cilantro
Vegan Avocado Sauce with Cilantro and Lime. Oil-free, low calorie and Perfect for Mexican bowls, tacos, enchiladas and rice dishes! Creamy and tasty, make this spicy or keep it mild!
- Author: Sylvia Fountaine
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 ¼ cup 1x
- Category: Sauces, vegan, oil-free
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: mexican
- 1 medium avocado, ripe
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- 2/3 cups water- plus more as needed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp coriander
- ⅛ cups lime juice
- 1– 2 garlic cloves
- cracked pepper to taste
- pinch cayenne or a few slices jalapeño ( optional, to taste)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth!
- Taste, adjust salt, heat and lime.
This is best served within 2-3 days.
Keywords: Avocado Sauce, vegan avocado sauce, creamy avocado sauce, cilantro sauce, creamy vegan avocado sauce