Our Best Cabbage Recipes! The health benefits of cabbage are impressive, and these delicious cabbage recipes make cooking and eating cabbage such a pleasure! Healthy easy recipes the whole family will love. (Easy Crunchy Asian Cabbage Slaw)
- 1 lb shredded cabbage (or make a blend of cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, snow peas)
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro (or Italian parsley or mint) chopped
Asian Cabbage Slaw Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey, brown rice syrup, maple, or agave
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or GF alternative like Braggs or Coconut Amino Acids)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced ( use a garlic press)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes or chili paste ( optional)
- Toss slaw ingredients together in a large bowl. Add cilantro and scallions.
- Whisk Asian Slaw Dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing into slaw and toss well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/ or peanut nuts.
See Easy Crunchy Asian Cabbage Slaw for the full recipe post.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 14.9 g
- Sodium: 297.9 mg
- Fat: 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.3 mg
Keywords: cabbage recipes, best cabbage recipes, healthy cabbage recipe, vegetarian cabbage recipes,