Easy Baked Vegetarian Tacos that can be made in under 30 minutes with simple ingredients. Keep them vegetarian or add chicken or ground meat!
- 1 package baked corn tortillas (organic if possible) 8-10
- 1 can seasoned refried beans- organic if possible (or sub black beans or cooked & seasoned ground meat, or cooked, shredded chicken)
- 1 cup melty cheese- mozzarella, pepper jack, cheddar, queso fresco or goat cheese
- Toppings- diced fresh tomato, scallions, cilantro, avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, lime
- Pre heat oven to 375F
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment.
- Arrange 8-10 taco shells in the best fitting arrangement. (You can also bake on a lined sheet pan, set on their side)
- Stir the can of beans with a spoon and spoon 2 heaping tablespoons into each shell. Top with a little hot sauce if you want.
- Top the beans with grated cheese and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until warmed though.
- While baking, prep the toppings- diced tomato, slice avocado, chop cilantro and scallions.
- Garnish with optional hot sauce and sour cream.
- Notes- Feel free to add cooked ground meat, shredded chicken in place of the beans, or in addition to.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 18.9 mg
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.9 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: baked tacos, bean tacos, easy baked tacos