Vegan Potato Salad with Mustard Seed Dressing (No Mayo!)
A healthy lighted-up vegan potato salad, perfect for make-ahead meals or served with roasted salmon for a light dinner(vegan and gluten free)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: salad, vegan, side, gluten-free
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: Northwest
- 2 pounds tiny baby potatoes
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped cornishons
- 4 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula
- Blanch the potatoes in a pot of boiling water until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Chop the scallions and cornishons and place in a bowl.
- Add the blanched potatoes.
- Add the mustard, olive oil, caraway seeds and gently mix.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and arugula.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve warm or at room temp. Salad can also be made ahead and served chilled ( toss the arugula in just right before serving so it doesn’t get too wilty!)
You could serve this over a bed of arugula or baby spinach for a delicious healthy and energizing lunch!
Keywords: vegan potato salad, vegan potato salad recipes, vegan potato salad recipe, potato salad no mayo, no mayo potato salads