A healthy lighted-up vegan potato salad, perfect for make-ahead meals or served with roasted salmon for a light dinner(vegan and gluten free)
- Blanch the potatoes in a pot of boiling water until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Chop the scallions and cornishons and place in a bowl.
- Add the blanched potatoes.
- Add the mustard, olive oil, caraway seeds and gently mix.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and arugula.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve warm or at room temp. Salad can also be made ahead and served chilled ( toss the arugula in just right before serving so it doesn’t get too wilty!)
You could serve this over a bed of arugula or baby spinach for a delicious healthy and energizing lunch!
- Calories: 156