One Bowl Vegan Meyer Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake…SO easy and delicious! Make this in one bowl, and pour and bake!
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 1 can full fat coconut milk ( 13.5-14 oz)
- 1/2 Cup meyer lemon juice ( 3 –4 lemons) or use regular lemons
- 3 Tablespoon meyer lemon zest, don’t skimp
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded coconut (for extra nuttiness, lightly toast!)
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven 350F
- In a large bowl mix ( or stand mixer) whisk sugar, oil, coconut milk, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda mixing in batches. Mix well after each addition. Add salt and shredded coconut. Stir.
- Grease and flour a bunt pan well, and pour mixture in. (You could also make these into cupcakes, filling 2/3- 3/4 full and baking for 20-25 mins ). For Bunt, bake 1 hour. Cupcakes will bake faster….in either case check by inserting a skewer, if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Let it cool completely before inverting.
- Invert budnt pan gently onto a cake plate. Or easier still, place plate over the bunt cake then invert both. Sprinkle with powder sugar or drizzle the top with icing.
- To make icing, simply mix ingredients together, let stand 10 minutes, drizzle over cake.
- Top with toasted coconut if you like. Enjoy your creation!
- This recipe was originally from Epicurean Vegan with some slight changes.
Keywords: vegan bundt cake, lemon bundt cake, lemon bundt cake vegan, vegan lemon cake, coconut cake vegan