The BEST Chicken Salad Sandwich seasoned with fresh tarragon- easy and full of flavor! Turn this into a wrap or, for a low-carb option, serve over a bed of greens
- 1 pound cooked chicken (baked chicken breast, or leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ finely chopped onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped, more to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprouts or micro greens
- Serve on toasted bread or over a lightly dressed bed of greens (butter lettuce, arugula. watercress, mache, purslane) or wrapped up in warm pita bread, tortilla or wrap.
- Cut or shred chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix, incorporating all.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over simply dressed greens, or as a sandwich on toasted bread with lettuce and micro greens (or sprouts)
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: chicken salad sandwich, chicken salad with tarragon, best chicken salad sandwich, best chicken salad recipe, chicken salad recipe, easy chicken salad recipe, low carb chicken salad