How to make an Apple Cider Vinegar Drink (called a Switchel) plus the Top 10 Benefits of drinking Apple Cider Vinegar on a daily basis.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1–2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar ( “with the mother in it”) Start light, add more to taste
- pinch of sea salt ( for added minerals)
- Place the water, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and sweetener in a large 16-ounce glass and stir. Add any optional additions. If just starting out, start with one tablespoon vinegar, and perhaps more sweetener, adjusting to taste. As you get used to it, feel free to increase the vinegar and lower the sweetener to taste.
- Enjoy this first thing in the morning to aid the liver in cleansing, or in the afternoon for an energizing pick-me-up, or after dinner to help mitigate carbs, regulate insulin and boost digestion.
- Feel free to make a big batch and store in a pitcher or mason jar, either in the fridge or at room temp (if drinking throughout the day).
This can be kept in the fridge for 1 week.
Sweetener is optional: Over time as you become accustomed to the vinegar taste, you may naturally want to lower the sweetener or omit completely. ***Most mornings I drink filtered water with just a splash of the apple cider vinegar. No sweetener, no lemon, no ginger. Simple and easy. But I know this may not be pleasant for most. This recipe was intended to get you accustomed to the taste. Feel free to adjust from here.
Ideally, you want to consume 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar daily for 12 weeks to see results with weight loss and body fat. Remember you can always add to salads, too. 🙂 Raw Apple Cider Dressing
- Serving Size: 16 ounces w/ 1 teaspoon honey
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 98.5 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: apple cider vinegar drink, apple cider vinegar drink recipe, advantages of apple cider drink recipe, benefits of apple cider vinegar, switchel,switchel recipe, benefits of apple cider vinegar, switchel drink recipe, how to make a switchel, what is a switchel, probiotic drink, apple cider vinegar drink, apple cider vinegar drink recipe , switzel recipe, haymakers punch, switchel history and origin,