Harvest Succotash is abundant with fresh summer veggies & simple, clean flavors. A delicious healthy side dish to pair with your choice of protein for a healthy delicious meal. Vegan and Gluten-free.
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 4 large garlic cloves, rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste- start with less if you know you prefer less salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 cup fresh green beans, sliced 1/4″ inch pieces
- 1 cup okra, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 2 ears of corn, shucked and kernels removed (about 2 cups), (frozen will work here too)
- l cup lima beans
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Add butter or oil, onion, and garlic to the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add smoked paprika, coriander, pepper and saute another minute.
- Add zucchini, green beans, okra, and butter beans, plus dried basil and thyme. Sauté 5 minutes over medium heat. Stir in fresh corn for another 4 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Add vinegar, adjust salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and basil. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Sodium: 310.8 mg
- Fat: 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: succotash, succotash recipe, easy succotash recipe, vegan succotash recipe, salmon succotash