Stuffed Avocado with Shrimp and Tarragon- a light and healthy summer meal perfect for brunch, lunch or a light dinner. Feel free to make the flavorful Tarragon Shrimp filling up to one day ahead and refrigerate. When ready to serve, cut the avocado in half and spoon in the filling.
- 4–5 ounces cooked shrimp- shelled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 scallion- sliced thinly at a diagonal
- 2 radishes, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped, more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, more for sprinkling
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 perfectly ripe, large avocado, cut in half, seed removed.
- Garnish: Sunflower Sprouts or tarragon leaves
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients except for the avocado.
- Stir well and let stand 5 minutes. Mix again and taste and adjust the salt and lemon juice.
- You will most likely need more. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the avocado in half, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and divide the shrimp mixture between the two halves. Top with sprouts or tarragon leaves. Enjoy immediately!
Feel free to make shrimp salad ahead and refrigerate up to 2-3 days.
Keywords: stuffed avocado, stuffed avocados, stuffed avocado keto, stuffed avocado shrimp, stuffed avocado healthy, stuffed avocado recipe