Spicy Tahini Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons tahini paste
- 3 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1–2 garlic cloves finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Cook lentils in a pot of water until cooked al-dente. Drain well and season with cumin, coriander olive oil and salt to taste.
- While lentils are cooking, make tahini sauce. In a small bowl, using a fork or tiny whisk, mix tahini paste, warm water, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt pepper, and sriracha sauce, until creamy.
- Prep all veggies.
- When ready to make wraps, heat tortillas over a gas stovetop, set to medium, flipping and turning frequently until tortillas are warm and pliable, or toast in a toaster oven. Do not over toast, or they will become tough and hard to roll.
- Divide lentils, cilantro, scallions, and veggies and roll up like a small burrito, Cut in half at a diagonal.
- Serve with the spicy tahini sauce on the side, spooning it in as you eat.
These can be made ahead ( night before) for mid-week lunches!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 381
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Sodium: 387 mg
- Fat: 13.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.1
- Carbohydrates: 43.5
- Fiber: 12.1
- Protein: 18.4
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: lentil wraps, vegan lentil wraps, vegan lentil burritos, vegan lentil recipes,