Here are our 25 BEST Salmon Recipes! Rich in healthy fats (omega 3’s) and an excellent source of protein, salmon provides so many amazing health benefits. Salmon is versatile, cooks up quickly and makes the whole meal feel more elegant: Easy Grilled Salmon.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut salmon in to 4 pieces and place in a bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and zest from one lemon. Add the garlic and thyme, gently tossing to coat.
- Cut the lemon in half and place on the grill, open side down.
- Place salmon on the grill, skin-side down first, and grill 4-6 minutes, covering. The skin should release itself naturally from the grill. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes or until your desired “doneness”. Keep in mind thinker pieces may take longer, and thin pieces may take less time.
- Squeeze with the grilled lemon.
- Serve salmon immediately or refrigerate for mid-week meals for up to 3 days.
No grill? You can also bake the salmon in 375F oven until cooked to your liking.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 640 mg
- Fat: 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 22.6 g
- Cholesterol: 62.3 mg
Keywords: best salmon recipes, salmon recipes, salmon recipe, healthy salmon recipes, best salmon recipe, grilled salmon recipes, baked salmon recipes, pan seared salmon, salmon salads