The secret to making Simple Roasted Veggies in the oven that come out perfect every time. Easy, healthy, delicious! Vegan and Gluten-free.
- 2 large carrots, peeled, sliced into ½ in rounds, halved into half-moons
- 2 parsnips, peeled, sliced into ½ in rounds, halved
- ½ –1 onion, cut into ½ inch wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks, or wedges
- 1 sweet potato cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- generous, 5 finger pinch of salt and pepper
- optional additions: other veggies of course, fresh herbs -thyme, rosemary, sage
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Cut veggies and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. If your sheet pans are small, use 2 pans.
- Cut veggies and place them in rows.
- drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and using tongs give a light toss.
- Place in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes, rotate, toss again, and continue cooking until fork tender, another 10-15 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish and cover to keep warm.
Keywords: roasted veggies, roasted vegetables, how to roast veggies, how to roast vegetables in the oven, recipe for roasted veggies, easy roasted veggies, how to roast veggies, temp for roasted veggies