A quick and easy enchilada sauce that requires no cooking! Can be made in 5 minutes using a blender.
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes (with juices) preferably fire-roasted tomatoes ( or tomato puree)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic ( or 2 garlic cloves)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder (or smoked paprika for smoky flavor)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or 2 teaspoons fresh)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- The Enchilada sauce will cook as it bakes with enchiladas.
This is a very untraditional Enchilada Sauce, in that you dont cook it – you basically just blend, then cook it with what it is going on.
Quick and easy!
Keywords: 5 minute enchilada sauce, homemade enchilada sauce, quick enchilada sauce, no cook enchilada sauce, easy enchilada sauce, 5 minute enchilada sauce, best enchilada sauce recipe,